Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty!
Let me help you spend some money :)
You can contact us through this form or EASY CONTACT - at the bottom of the page by clicking on the icon convenient for you method. ⇓
The protection of rights in a court of General jurisdiction involves a thorough knowledge of the current legislation. The more carefully prepared the material, the better presented your case, the more chances to win, and inadequate protection can result in serious financial trouble. That risks were minimal, You need professional protection of interests in court.
Professional support in court based on an extensive judicial practice of our lawyers;
Our work is built on the principles of complete confidentiality;
Our company employs specialists in various areas of law, allowing us to offer you solutions for a wide range of issues related to various disputes;
Every client is unique for us. We do not use ready-made solutions, but they rely on solid experience gained over years of practice.
The court order is a special form of judicial decisions issued by the court by results of consideration of demands.
A statement on the court order may ask the person who has the right requirements as well as the bodies and persons who legally have the right to go to court in the interests of others. the Court order is enforceable according to the rules established for execution of court decisions.
The court order can be issued if:
1) the stated requirement for the recovery of accrued but not paid to the employee the amount of wages and average earnings for the delay calculation;
2) the statement of claim about compensation of expenses on conducting search of the defendant, debtor, child or vehicles of the debtor;
3) the statement of claim about collecting of debts for housing and communal services, telecommunication services, television and radio broadcasting, taking account of inflation and 3 percent per annum, accrued by the applicant in the amount of the debt;
4) the statement of claim about collecting of the alimony in the amount for one child - one quarter, on two children - one thirds, on three and more children - half of earnings (income) of the payer of the alimony, but no more than ten times the subsistence minimum per child of appropriate age for each child , if this requirement is not connected with the establishment or contestation of paternity (maternity) and the need to involve other stakeholders;
5) the statement of claim about collecting of the alimony in a firm sum of money equal to 50 percent of the subsistence minimum for a child of appropriate age, if this requirement is not connected with the establishment or contestation of paternity (maternity) and the need to involve other stakeholders;
6) stated the requirement to return the value of the goods of improper quality, if there is a court decision entered into legal force, to establish the fact of sale of the goods of inadequate quality, the decision in favor of an indefinite circle of consumers;
7) stated the requirement of a legal entity or physical person - entrepreneur about indebtedness collecting under the agreement (other than the provision of utility services, telecommunication services, television and radio), concluded in written (including electronic) form, if the amount of the claim does not exceed one hundred living wage for able-bodied persons.
A person may apply to the court with the requirements defined in part one of this article by or in a simplified claim the production of their choice.