Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty!
Let me help you spend some money :)
You can contact us through this form or EASY CONTACT - at the bottom of the page by clicking on the icon convenient for you method. ⇓
AGTL law firm offers you services in drawing up applications for submission to the economic court. The majority of applications in the economic process are typical, but their development must faithfully reflect the details of your particular case and not to lose sight of the little things that can affect the course of the trial. Our lawyers have extensive experience in court proceedings and help you file a motion that fully complies with the statutory criteria.
The petition is the main form of recourse to the court. It can be filed in written form, sent in electronic form or provided orally during the hearing . It will be recorded in the minutes of the hearing.
• only parties;
• persons participating in the case;
• other participants of the process;
• persons not involved in the process;
• motions to radically affect the whole process in the case (about the settlement and termination of proceedings about the mediation, about the withdrawal of the claim, acknowledgement of claim, etc.);
• petitions, partly influencing the conduct of the case (postpone the proceedings, adjourn the hearing to suspend the proceedings, on the partial recognition of the claim and a partial rejection of the claim, change the grounds or subject of claim, etc.);
• applications that affect a single procedural action (witness, examination appointment, reinstatement period, to transfer the case to another commercial court, the decision of the international arbitration (arbitration) court, etc.).
There are other classification. They are very important for practical use.
Of special note is the petition for representation in court. This document defines the existence and scope of authority of the defender of the plaintiff or defendant, representing in court the interests of one party or another. It is important to remember that if a representative needs more than one meeting, the request for arbitration must be filed in writing. This document allows you to consider the matter including in the absence of the plaintiff (defendant) whose interest is to protect the representative.
The right of petition has almost any party to the litigation in bankruptcy court: plaintiff, defendant, their representatives, interested persons and appellants, third parties in the case, and also representatives of state bodies and agencies – the Prosecutor or the authorities.
Correctly or incorrectly drafted a petition to the arbitration process may entail the refusal of a judge in his appreciation of what will cause loss of time, effort, and possibly losing in court. A competent and experienced lawyer and the Law firm AGTL will allow you to avoid these risks, thereby increasing your chances to win.