Attorney in insurance disputes
Resolution of disputes with insurance companies for individuals
Dispute with the insurance company almost always catches You by surprise. Each of us believes that paying for a service, which theoretically may not be necessary, it is protected.
But very often it is not.
Insurance in our country today is no longer a gimmick – we stremimsya to insure its own property, life and safety. But unfortunately, many are faced with situations where insurers are failing their obligations and do not refund funds in case of an accident or other insurance cases. In such circumstances, a reliable assistant in defending Your rights can be an experienced lawyer for insurance disputes, which will help to get the prize payout.
In the resolution of insurance disputes, You may need qualified legal assistance. Such help is ready to provide the Law firm AGTL. Our experts will help You resolve insurance disputes and make payment of insurance compensation.
- Advising on insurance issues;
- Pre-trial settlement of the dispute with insurance companies (preparation of claims, negotiations);
- Representation of interests in court;
- Preparation of statements of claim and other procedural documents free representation in court;
- The enforcement proceedings.
Why You should choose our team?
Our lawyers have considerable experience working with insurance companies, including experience in insurance companies.
We provide professional services, including insurance companies means we know how to work with them.
We can help to solve the issue in the pretrial order (negotiation, mediation), and to protect Your rights in court!
If we take Your case, then there is a real chance to win it!
The subject of the insurance
The subject of the contract of insurance can be property interests not contradicting the law related:
- with life, health, efficiency and additional pension policyholder or the insured person (personal insurance);
- with the possession, use and disposal of property (property insurance);
- with reimbursement by the insured caused harm to a person or their property, and also harm caused to a legal entity (liability insurance).
Voluntary insurance is insurance that is based on the contract between the insured and the insurer. General conditions and procedure for voluntary insurance are determined by insurance rules that are established by the insurer independently according to the requirements of this Law. Concrete conditions of insurance are determined at the conclusion of the insurance contract in accordance with the law.
Voluntary insurance from a particular insurer might not be essential in the implementation of other relationships.
The types of voluntary insurance :
- life insurance;
- insurance against accidents;
- medical insurance (continuous health insurance);
- health insurance in case of illness;
- insurance of railway transport;
- insurance of ground transport (except railway);
- insurance of air transport;
- insurance of water transport (marine domestic and other water transport);
- insurance of cargoes and baggage (cargo-Luggage);
- insurance against fire risks and natural disasters;
- property insurance (other than provided in paragraphs 5 - 9 of this article);
- insurance of civil liability of owners of land transport (including liability carrier's);
- liability insurance of air transport owners (including liability carrier's);
- liability insurance of water transport owners (including liability carrier's);
- liability insurance to third parties
- insurance of credits (including liability of borrower for outstanding loan);
- investment insurance;
- financial risks insurance;
- legal expenses insurance;
- insurance of issued guarantees (bail) and accepted guarantees;
- medical expenses insurance;
- life insurance and health of the volunteers at the time of the provision of volunteer assistance;
- other types of voluntary insurance.
The types of compulsory insurance
- medical insurance;
- personal insurance medical and pharmaceutical workers (except those working in institutions and organizations financed from the State budget of Ukraine) in case of infection with the human immunodeficiency virus while performing their official duties;
- personal insurance of workers of departmental (except those who work in institutions and organizations financed from the State budget of Ukraine) and rural fire protection and members of voluntary fire wives (commands);
- insurance athletes higher categories;
- life insurance and health of specialists of veterinary medicine;
- personal insurance against accidents on transport;
- aviation insurance of civil aviation;
- insurance of liability of the Maritime carrier and performer of works related to maintenance of marine transport, concerning compensation for damages caused to passengers, baggage, mail, cargo, other users of Maritime transport and third parties;
- insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles;
- insurance of water transport;
- of crop insurance crops and perennial plantings by state agricultural enterprises, crops and sugar beet by agricultural enterprises of all forms of ownership; (deleted)
- civil liability insurance of nuclear installation operator for nuclear damage that can be caused by a nuclear incident;
- insurance of employees (except those working in institutions and organizations financed from the State budget of Ukraine) that take part in provision of psychiatric care, including care for persons suffering from mental disorders;
- civil liability insurance of subjects of housekeeping for harm which can be caused by fires and accidents at high risk objects, including fire and explosion hazard objects and objects economic activity on which can lead to accidents ecological and sanitary and epidemiological nature.
- civil liability insurance of the investor, including for damage caused to the environment, to human health, according to the agreement on product distribution, unless otherwise provided in this agreement;
- insurance of property risks under the agreement on distribution of products in the cases stipulated by the Law of Ukraine "On agreements on product distribution";
- insurance of financial liability, life and health of the temporary administrator, liquidator of a financial institution and employees of the Central Executive authority that implements state financial policy, which are defined to address questions regarding state participation in the capitalization of the Bank;
- insurance of property risks in the industrial development of oil and gas fields in cases stipulated by the Law of Ukraine "On oil and gas";
- insurance of responsibility of exporter and person responsible for disposal (removal) of hazardous wastes, concerning compensation of damages that may be caused to human health, property and the surrounding natural environment during the transboundary movement and disposal (removal) of hazardous wastes;
- insurance of objects of cosmic activity (ground infrastructure), which list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on provision of a Central Executive authority ensuring formation of state policy in the sphere of space activity;
- civil liability insurance of subjects of space activity;
- insurance of objects of space activity (space infrastructure) which are property of Ukraine, regarding the risks associated with the preparation for the launch of spacecraft at the launch site, launch and operation of it in outer space;
- liability insurance regarding risks associated with the preparation for the launch of spacecraft at the launch site, launch and operation of it in outer space;
- professional liability insurance persons whose activities may cause harm to third parties, with the list established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- liability insurance for owners of dogs (for a list of species identified by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) for harm that may be caused to third parties;
- insurance of civil liability of Ukrainian citizens that have an ownership or other lawful possession of the weapon, for harm which can be caused to people or property resulting from the ownership, possession or use of these weapons;
- insurance animals (except those used for agricultural production) in case of the death, destruction, forced slaughter, from illnesses, natural calamities and accidents in cases and according to the list of animals established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- liability insurance of subjects of tourist activities for damage to life or health of the tourist or property;
- liability insurance marine owner;
- insurance of power lines and converting equipment transmitters of electricity from damage due to impact of natural misfortunes or man-made disasters and from illegal actions of third parties;
- liability insurance of producers (suppliers) of products of animal origin, veterinary preparations, substances for damages caused to third parties;
- insurance of the mortgage subject against risks of accidental destruction, accidental damage or deterioration;
- insurance of property passed in concession;
- civil liability insurance of subjects of housekeeping for harm which can be caused to the environment or human health during storage and application of pesticides and agrochemicals;
- insurance of civil liability of business entities for harm that may be caused to third parties as a result of the blasting.
- insurance of property risks of the subsoil user during research and industrial or industrial production and use of gas (methane) of coal deposits.
- insurance of civil liability of private notary
- insurance risk of non-payment of prizes to players in the event of insolvency and / or bankruptcy of the operator of state lotteries